Adam focuses his practice on matters dealing with corporations, with an emphasis on corporate restructuring, bankruptcy, and distressed M&A. Adam has represented debtors, creditors, corporations, lenders, funds, and buyers and sellers of assets in numerous industries, including, retail, food service, real estate, healthcare, automotive, energy, and financial services.
Further, Adam counsels business owners/C-level executives on general corporate matters, including structuring, financing, operational needs, and liquidity events/strategies. Adam began his career as an attorney with several national and international law firms, including White & Case and Greenberg Traurig, working in the restructuring and distressed M&A practice areas.
He has practiced law since 1999 and lived in Florida for 21 years, until recently relocating to the Atlanta area, with his wife Stefanie and two sons, Joshua (Duke ’23) and Alexander (University of Michigan LSA Honors ‘26).
Experience & Education
- Corporate & Business
- Small Business and Startups
- Real Estate
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE:
- United States District and Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Florida
- United States District and Bankruptcy Court for the Middle District of Florida
- Case Western Reserve University, J.D.
- Colgate University, B.A.
- Board Chair, Peter Blum Family YMCA (Boca Raton)
- Chair, Board of Trustees for the North Broward Preparatory School
- Super Lawyers
- Best Lawyers
- Florida Legal Elite