Riley W. Cirulnick
George is an attorney at the law firm Rice Pugatch Robinson Storfer & Cohen, PLLC. George received his Bachelor of Science degree in Finance from Florida State University in 1996 and his Juris Doctor degree from the University Of Miami School of Law in 2000. George was admitted to the Florida Bar in 2002 and is also admitted to the District Courts for the Southern, Middle and Northern Districts of Florida.
George’s legal practice concentrates on the areas of bankruptcy, commercial litigation and construction litigation, including construction lien litigation. George has gained considerable experience in bankruptcy law and with administering bankruptcy estates by representing Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Trustees, developing criteria for selecting target defendants and prosecuting and defending adversary proceedings. In addition, George has successfully obtained relief for his clients in the enforcement and defense of construction liens and currently represents both general contractors and subcontracts in the area of construction litigation.
George is an active participant in Dade Legal Aid, Put Something Back Pro Bono Program and donates considerable time and energy to Youth Sports of Hollywood, Hollywood Hills Baseball & Softball where he has coached young ballplayers for approximately eight years and for over twenty seasons.
George joined the firm in 2009 and has been practicing in south Florida since 2002.
George L. Zinkler III
Experience & Education
- Creditors’ Rights
- Commercial Litigation
- Construction Litigation
- Construction Lien Litigation
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE:
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- Florida State University, 1996, BS Finance
- University of Miami School of Law, 2000, Juris Doctor, cum laude, Member University of Miami School of Law Inter-American Law Review (1997-1998)
PROFESSIONAL OR TRADE AFFILIATIONS:
- Bankruptcy Bar Association for the Southern District of Florida
- Dade County Bar Association
- Broward County Bar Association