Before becoming a member of Lorium, Joe Grant was a founding member of Marshall Grant, PLLC. Joe concentrates his practice in the areas of commercial litigation and corporate and consumer bankruptcy. He has represented businesses and financial institutions in a variety of complex civil and commercial litigation matters in state and federal courts, including those involving contract, shareholder, real estate, and employment disputes, as well as those involving secured transactions, equipment leasing, and general corporate transactions. Further, Joe represents debtors, creditors, corporations, lenders, funds, and buyers and sellers of assets in the areas of insolvency, secured transactions, real estate, and business transactions and litigation.
Joe has practiced since 1998 and has lived in Florida since 1983. Joe is AV Rated by Martindale Hubbell and was recognized as a finalist at the Daily Business Review’s Most Effective Lawyers 2013, for his role in the representation in the Chapter 11 bankruptcy of the debtor and owner of the former Versace Mansion.
Joe M. Grant
Experience & Education
- Commercial Litigation
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE:
- United States District and Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Florida
- United States District and Bankruptcy Court for the Middle District of Florida
- United States District and Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Florida
- Super Lawyers
- Best Lawyers
- Florida Legal Elite
- University of Florida, J.D., 1997
- University of Florida, B.A., 1994