Kenneth B. Robinson
Practice Leader – Bankruptcy Trustee and Insolvency Litigation
A founding member of Rice Pugatch Robinson Storfer & Cohen, PLLC, now Lorium, Mr. Robinson regularly represents creditors, debtors, and bankruptcy trustees in Chapter 11 and Chapter 7 bankruptcy cases, as well as in out of court workouts. He also represents both plaintiffs and defendants in complex commercial litigation filed in both State and Federal courts.
In addition to regularly practicing before and admitted to practice in both state and federal courts in Florida as well as New York, Mr. Robinson has also been admitted pro hac vice in state, federal and bankruptcy courts throughout the country.
Originally a native of New York, Mr. Robinson, a graduate of Columbia Law School, previously practiced with Stroock & Stroock & Lavan in New York City and Greenburg Traurig in Miami, Florida.
Mr. Robinson maintains an AV Rating from Martindale-Hubbell and regularly has been recognized as a “Top Lawyer” in numerous publications, including The South Florida Legal Guide and South Florida’s Top Lawyers.
Kenneth B. Robinson
Experience & Education
- Bankruptcy/ Restructuring
- Commercial Litigation
- Creditor Rights
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE:
- New York, 1984
- Florida, 1986
- George Washington University, B.S. 1980, Phi-Beta Kappa
- Columbia Law School, Juris Doctor 1983
PROFESSIONAL OR TRADE AFFILIATIONS:
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Bankruptcy Bar Association for the Southern District of Florida
- Represented Trustee in $200 million Ponzi case, including $4.3 million recovery in related class action litigation
- Represented and confirmed Chapter 11 Plan for principal of feeder fund in related case to Rothstein, Rosenfeldt & Adler, P.A.
- Represented Chapter 7 Trustee in case involving shipyard in American Samoa, resulting in recovery of an excess of $1.5 million
- Board, Jewish Federation of North Broward, 1989 – 92
- President, Temple Solel, Hollywood, Florida 2008 -2010